xfce4-tips/xfce4-toys future

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Fri Jul 15 18:53:57 CEST 2005

As discussed earlier, xfce4-tips is now part of xfce4-session, and it's
integrated with the autostart system. That's the good news.

The bad news: xfce4-tips' UI is very ugly. I'd like to see a better UI
here. And of course it'd also be nice to have more tips (translatable)
for Xfce 4.4. That said, if you have any useful suggestion for
xfce4-tips, that's your chance to speek up now. ;-)

Secondly, there's xfce4-toys, which still contains the xfce4-eyes
plugin. I guess we can all agree that we don't want that separate
package around anymore. So the question is: Where to put the xfce4-eyes
plugin to? Import to xfce4-panel? Turn it into a goodie?

BTW: Danny, do you still want to maintain the eyes plugin? If not, is
somebody willing to take over maintainership here?

Benedikt