logout dialog

Ori Bernstein rand_chars at rogers.com
Fri Jul 15 06:41:45 CEST 2005

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:32:18 +0200
Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> said:

> Hey all,
>
> Bug #1074 asks for the logout dialog to contain buttons for the
> actions, instead of radiobuttons + ok buttons. This saves mouse clicks
> and sounds like a good idea.

Yep, sounds good.

> I made a quick suggestion with three vertically aligned buttons:
>
> http://bugzilla.xfce.org/attachment.cgi?id=272&action=view
>
> Benny would prefer a horizontal layout. Any of you artists and
> usability people out there want to make a mockup with a suggestion?

I'm not a usability person, but it seems good the way it is - vertical layout.
Vertical allows bigger buttons, so they'd be easier to hit for people with bad
mouse control.

Since there isn't any information to display in an area above the buttons, it
doesn't make sense to put them at the bottom, IMO.

--
Parsley
	 is gharsley.