logout dialog

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Fri Jul 15 06:10:40 CEST 2005

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Bug #1074 asks for the logout dialog to contain buttons for the
> actions, instead of radiobuttons + ok buttons. This saves mouse clicks
> and sounds like a good idea.

/me klemmers this idea.

With the current setup where the last selected options are remembered,
90% of the time I just hit 'Enter' without even looking at the dialog.

This way I'd have to actually read the damn thing. "Me dowant", as my
2-year old nephew says.

Unless, of course, this dialog also sets the last used button as default.

As to the layout: vertical might be better.

-- b