new server name poll

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Fri Jul 8 12:43:54 CEST 2005

Since we have a few nice suggestions and people are genuinely interested
in giving the new server a decent name, I'm setting up a poll for the
new name. You should reply to this message with 3 (THREE) choices from
the list of names below (no new names). The topmost listed will be
considered your first choice, the second second choice etc.

In all honesty and fairness I will then add a unclear scoring mechanism
after the voting has taken place and proclaim a winning name. All
submissions and scores will be destroyed at that moment, so you can be
sure your vote is treated in the exact same way as all others, and thus
fairly.

here's the list to pick from (sorted alphabetically from right to left):

icedtea
icetea
hottea
arabiga
mocha
cocoa
robusta
coffee
chai
doppio
cappuccino

votes need to be posted and arrived at this mailinglist before 1200GMT
sunday the 10th of july. Non-developers votes may be removed and other
restroctions may apply ;^)

sofar