window movement between desktops

rootsuid rootsuid at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 00:20:44 CEST 2005

 I have always been a blackbox (and derivations) user, but have
recently (few weeks?) decided to try xfce again. I really enjoy where
it is, and where it seems to be going. Only thing I had to modify was
the panel height ("small" was too big).
  Anyways, another issue that has been bothering me, is moving
windows between desktops. In *box, i have always grabbed the window
and, while holding it with mouse, switched desktops with a hotkey
(Alt+X). I noticed that didn't work in xfce. If there is a setting or
small modification for that, feel free to point it out =]. If not,  is
that functionality planned? or even desired? I had planned on just
writing it myself, but if its already in the development plan, I could
help, or submit a .patch. Or, very possibly, no one else notices this
functionality lacking =] in which case I'll just keep a .patch around
for myself. =p

--root