new dev branch stuff

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 19 22:47:25 CET 2005

Benedikt Meurer wrote:

>> Funny that you come up with that; I actually started this discussion,
>> because I somehow felt like I don't enjoy this work anymore (I
>> thought I would enjoy it again after the release is done). I'm
>> frustrated because I seem to have lost the red line in Xfce
>> development. That's why I'm raising all these questions about the
>> goals or Xfce.
>

> And yes, I sound childish, but thats how I feel currently.

ah.  well in that case, i can respect that.

at any rate, the productive thing to do now is to fix your frustration.
you've already written quite a bit about where you want to see xfce go,
now let's turn that into something that you can enjoy.  or maybe you
just need to take a bit of a break?  the release was stressful; work on
other things for a while.  everything in moderation...

    -b