Xfce Foundation Classes 4.3.0-Test1

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 18 20:22:59 CET 2005

Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> Jeff Franks wrote:
>
>> Well that's it, now the rest is up to you. You need to have look at
>> the XFC libraries and decide how you actually want to integrate them
>> into Xfce.
>
> Best would be to import this as a new package "libxfc" or "libxfc4"
> (do we want the "4" in there?).

i know it's a little odd, but any chance we can do libXFC (or libXFC4)
instead?  every time i look at libxfc, my mind says "hey, what happened
to the 'e' on the end?"  it bothers me, on a deep fundamental level.
ok, not really.  i guess i don't really feel strongly about this; i just
thought i'd throw it out there.

    -brian