Xfce Foundation Classes 4.3.0-Test1
jcfranks at tpg.com.au
Wed Jan 19 02:06:53 CET 2005
Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Best would be to import this as a new package "libxfc" or "libxfc4"
> (do we want the "4" in there?).
There are two separate libraries, currently called libxfccore-4.3 and
libxfcui-4.3, but these can be called libxfccore4.3 and libxfcui4.3.
The libraries will need the minor version number to allow for parallel
installs,should the need arise. The actual modules I've called xfccore
and xfcui but these could be called libxfccore4 and libxfcui4, as can
their include directories. These don't need the minor version numbers
because programs will always be compiled against the latest release
headers. So how about these,
* Module names: libxfccore4 and libxfcui4.
* Include directories: $PREFIX/include/xfce4/libxfccore4 and
* Only need one data directory: $PREFIX/share/xfce4/libxfcui4
* Doc directories: $PREFIX/share/doc/libxfccore4 and
* XFC demo: $PREFIX/bin/xfcdemo4 (instead of xfc-demo)
More information about the Xfce4-dev