Xfce Text Editor

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 04:06:28 CET 2005

I have been fiddling with the Leafpad text editor, and now have a
version for Xfce. Other than some minor code cleanups, the 0.0.5
version has two features over the last release of Leafpad

* No hardcoded config file location, and location is now XDG compliant
* Printing support

Printing depends on a rather current version of xfprint (CVS, as of
this writing), and configure currently doesn't check for that
properly. I have posted just to the development list because it's
pretty beta, and because I wanted to know, now that 4.2.0 is out, is
something like this wanted in the core. for 4.4? Or should it stay
out? If it should stay out of the core, is it possible to get this
into xfce-goodies, or is that only for panel plugins?

You can get it here, or at least until my free account with 1and1 runs
out of bandwidth.

http://erikharrison.net/software/mousetrap-0.0.5.tgz

 Please try it and tell me what you think.

--
-Erik