[RELEASE] 4.2.0 mostly frozen

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 6 03:48:03 CET 2005

Rob Lahaye wrote:

>Benedikt Meurer wrote:
>

>>Hello everybody,
>>
>>I just checked the xfce_4_2 branch and committed some last
>>time fixes.
>>

>Is this branch available for developpers only? On purpose?
>
>I've tried to get it, but was unable to 'cvs update' to it.
>See my earlier message:
> http://lunar-linux.org/pipermail/xfce4-dev/2005-January/014246.html
>
>Regards,
>Rob.

it appears that xfce/CVSROOT/val-tags isn't getting synced between the
dev CVS and the anon CVS.  not sure if it needs to be, but i guess
that's what's causing the problem.  at any rate, it downloads fine for
me using anoncvs, despite the warning (note that it doesn't say "error",
just "warning").

    -brian