[RELEASE] 4.2.0 mostly frozen

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 6 01:22:08 CET 2005

On 01/06/05 00:54, Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> The freeze also goes for theme changes - /me gazes at Olivier ;-).

/me chuckles

> A quick look at bugzilla told me, that we have 3 bugs open, that could
> potentially affect 4.2.0: #548, #650 and #653. I don't think they are
> critical; Olivier, Jasper, Brian?

548 looks like a non-bug (should be closed INVALID, IMO), 650 sounds to
be exactly one of the problems jasper suggests in comment #1 (i.e., not
our bug), and 653 might be an easy one-line fix, assuming it is indeed
a problem.  the fix may be just to explicitly set gtk-icon-theme-name
in the per-screen GtkSettings in icon_theme_selection_changed() in
xfce-mcs-plugins/plugins/ui_plugin/ui_plugin.c.  i might be able to
look at this tomorrow, but it may not get to it until sunday or monday.

if someone wants to try it before i get to it:

if(gtk_major_version == 2 && gtk_minor_version < 4) {
    gtk_settings_set_string_property(gtk_settings_get_default(),
            "gtk-icon-theme-name", current_theme, "asdf");
}

that goes right above the write_options(mcs_plugin); line.

	-brian