Keeping POTFILES.in sync'd

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Fri Feb 25 01:41:30 CET 2005

El vie, 25-02-2005 a las 02:04 +0900, Daichi Kawahata escribió:
> Hello,
>
> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:47:26 +0100
> Benedikt Meurer wrote:
>
> > Since adding new files to a project is not one of the most common
> > operations (atleast not in Xfce), I don't see the need to scriptify
> > the generation of POTFILES.in, but I may be missing your point.
> > Maybe you can explain?
>
> Well, translating in the updated CVS tree, I've noticed POTFILE.in
> doesn't always catching up with source code modifying, e.g.
> I've got xffm 4.3.0.26 (HEAD), tried update .pot file in the po
> directory,

The current HEAD potfile list for xffm will be borked until 4.3.1 since
files are being moved around, merged, and deleted. But the potfile
generated from 4.2.0 contains all the translations required in HEAD
(except for "bookshelf") so there should be no need to regenerate. You
could add the translation for "bookshelf" if you want. I'm not planning
to add any other new strings since the translation table is already
large enough.

regards,

Edscott

if you want a complete translation.