Mousepad 0.2.0

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 20:20:41 CET 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:42:09 -0600, edscott wilson garcia
<edscott at xfce.org> wrote:
> Hi Erik,
>
> A small issue with dnd. Although there seems to be code to process dnd
> at dnd.c, dragging an icon from a file manager will not open the file. I
> tried with xffm, rox and nautilus with no results.

Hmm. Works for me here. I wonder if something happened when I tar'ed
up the thing. I'm going to download the tarball and rebuild, see if I
missed something.

Expect a 0.2.1 soon though . . .

> regards,
>
> Edscott
>
> El jue, 17-02-2005 a las 01:51 -0500, Erik Harrison escribió:
> > Mousepad 0.2.0 is out.
> >
> > What? You thought I was slacking?
> >
> > Mousepad is a lightweight text editor for Xfce. It features a simple
> > interface,  broad character set support, printing with Xfprint, and
> > more. It opens lightening quick, making it perfect for editing config
> > files, doing quick scripting, and pretty printing documents like shell
> > scripts.
> >
> > A screenshot is here:
> > http://erikharrison.net/software/mousepadscreenie.png
> >
> > Get it at:
> > http://erikharrison.net/software/mousepad-0.2.0.tar.gz
> >
> > Short list of changes for 0.2.0
> >   *A new Slovak translation
> >   *A new, more spec compliant config file location
> >   *Asynchronous control of xfprint4
> >   *A fix for the embarrassingly broken "Replace" dialog
> >   *A half a dozen cleanups and bugfixes.
> >
> > Have appropriate amounts of fun.
> --
> edscott wilson garcia <edscott at xfce.org>

CAPS LOCK: ITS LIKE THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME
-Erik