A few xfc.xfce.org server questions

Jeff Franks jcfranks at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 15 23:49:27 CET 2005

Auke,

I have logged on to the xfc.xfce.org and checked out my first  working
copy of XFC 4.3.0. Everything went ok, but I do have a few questions.

1. I am just about finished the XFC web site. Once I log on to my home
directory on the Xfce server is there a standard subdirctory I should
upload the XFC web pages to, or do I just upload them to the logon home
directory.

2. I need to create a mailing list. XFC should only need one.
"xfc-list at xfce.org" would be alright. How do I do that.

3. How and where do I upload release tarballs/rpms, or should I maintain
a SourceForge site as well. I didn't particularly wont to manage a
SoucreForge account if I didn't need to.

Regards,
Jeff.