GTK+ target version [WAS Re: new dev branch stuff]

Peeter Vois peeter.vois at proekspert.ee
Tue Feb 1 10:43:49 CET 2005

I would add that the xftree for XFCE3 was more convenient than current
xffm is. One thing that disturbs is that there is currently too much
paned views. There is message area, that would be with popups littlebit
better. If the two treeviews are shown on neighbour panes then the feel
becomes even more fuzzy. One thing that disturbs is that when I choosed
to use from /fstab/cdrom/a_catalog with double click, then the root
leafs of the treeview are preserved. I would like to have them disappear
and only things below the fstab/cdrom/a_catalog will remain.

I sent another mail that will present how to add some more usability to
the UI of xffm.

Peeter