Panel Settings Dialog (again)

Kristian Paulsen grimzy.maillist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 01:07:48 CET 2005

The new panel customizing interface is superb!
It looks good and it's awesome to use.

However, the two tabs (positioning and appearance) seems a bit redundant,
other than that - superb.

This might be somewhat off topic, but i have some suggestions/request about
the task-list plug-in, two things that that doesn't really needs immediate
attention:
- a option for displaying/removing application icons, because with certain
fonts the text often overlaps the application-icon - which just make things
look awful.
- a option to set a width-size (like the old one in 4.2 had/has).

Anyway, sorry about the off topic and keep up the good job making the best
damn DE ever.