KDE Versus Xfce

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 00:45:17 CET 2005

Lubos Ludak has been doing some performance profiling for KDE. He's
been using Xfce startup as his benchmark. Given dropping some things
from KDE to "match" Xfce featurewise, he's matched us for startup.

He also nicely provides the bootchart, showing a profile of Xfce's
disk and CPU utilization. He even capitalizes Xfce right.

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/blog/280

PS - If Lubos is, in fact, a she, I apologize. Couldn't find a gender
hint in the blog in my cursory examination. Cool graphs though

--
Erik

"If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it
would have changed the history of music... and of aviation."