Panel Settings Dialog

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Dec 16 21:46:58 CET 2005

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just committed an alternative implementation for the panel
> settings dialog. Maybe some of you could have a look and tell me what
> you think.

Ok, here's my opinion, I think for icon removal or rearranging, the
dialog should not be needed at all. The user should (and usually expect
to) be able to rearrange icons on the panel by simply dragging them arround.

The dialog should be kept for managing the panel settings, which is not
the same as the icons/plugins present on the panel.

Cheers,
Olivier.