4.4 ETA?

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 21:22:56 CET 2005

> It's really not my own experience. I use the SVN version all the time,
> on both my laptop and my desktop and I have no stability issue with
> current code.

Same here, but from what others said, there are no guarrantees that 4.4
will be stable and translated and generally ready to base a distro on by
that date. If you guys could agree on this matter I'd be thrilled ;)

My original post in this thread was whether it's a good idea to start
tracking svn in ubuntu devel right now so it gets wider testing and
becomes release-ready sometime before April. Say a month or two before
April. Since the answers suggested that that _may_ happen but obviously
there are no guarrantess I am pondering whether it's worth going this
way or not. My feeling was that 4.4 was due this December, but I asked
just for confimation.

thanks
Jani