Issue with the Sun's C Compiler `cc'

Thomas Lecomte deather.dede at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:36:58 CET 2005

Benedikt,
  Thanks. I'll try. Maybe the error is elsewhere, the only error cc
gives me is the one I've shown in my last message:

"about_dialog.c", line 39: syntax error before or at: {
"about_dialog.c", line 39: undefined symbol: xfce_builtin_license_GPL
"about_dialog.c", line 39: cannot recover from previous errors
cc: acomp failed for about_dialog.c

I'll investigate this way -
-Thomas