[Xfce4-commits] r17207 - libxfcegui4/trunk/libxfcegui4

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Wed Aug 31 08:55:36 CEST 2005

Brian Tarricone wrote:
>  static void
> -xfce_framebox_class_init (XfceFrameboxClass * class)
> +xfce_framebox_class_init (XfceFrameboxClass * klass)
>  {
> -    GObjectClass *gobject_class = G_OBJECT_CLASS (class);
> -    GtkObjectClass *object_class;
> -    GtkWidgetClass *widget_class;
> +    typedef void (*ContainerAddFunc)(GtkContainer *, GtkWidget *);
> +    GtkContainerClass *container_class = (GtkContainerClass *)klass;
> +
> +    container_class->add = (ContainerAddFunc)xfce_framebox_add;
> +    container_class->remove = xfce_framebox_remove;
> +}

This looks pretty strange: add() and remove() will act on the internal
HBox, while all other GtkContainer methods will work on the frame
itself. Either XfceFramebox should be deprecated completely or we need
to override all of GtkContainer methods and forward the calls to the
internal HBox.

Benedikt