[Xfce-i18n] Translators' list

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Fri Aug 19 06:42:40 CEST 2005

Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> It's the file used to generate the xfce4-about dialog and, in my mind,
> it should only show the people who worked on the release currently used;
> but i'd like to hear other devs' POV (that's why i CC this mail the dev
> ML) ...

It's very likely that many strings, and hence translations, may be hold
overs from the previous version. It's only fair to give credit where
credit is due, so I'd say you'd better list all the translators.

Perhaps you could seperately list "Current Translators" and "Translators
of previous versions".

-- b