[Xfce-i18n] Translators' list

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Thu Aug 18 20:54:27 CEST 2005

Le vendredi 19 août 2005 à 00:33 +0900, Daichi Kawahata a écrit :
> Can I consider you'll give wa.po to the Xfce then :)
Waloon :), hmm in fact i don't speak a word of Waloon and less and less
people do in fact (mainly 3rd-age people)... but i'll find fun to have
Xfce translated in Waloon.

> > i'm afraid your patch is going to (re)add some translators who didn't
> > send any translations for a long time... so if you can check the date
> > of the last edition of the file where you find their names and if it's
> > previous the release date of 4.2 (05/01/16) remove them.
>
> In my thought, this file can be credits in which all translator could be
> listed, so it's nothing to do with active translators. Wiki is the place
> only listing the active translators probably, but I'm not sure.

It's the file used to generate the xfce4-about dialog and, in my mind,
it should only show the people who worked on the release currently used;
but i'd like to hear other devs' POV (that's why i CC this mail the dev
ML) ...

cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>