Brainstorming for the manager project name!

Tuukka Mäkinen tukem at iki.fi
Tue Aug 16 15:53:24 CEST 2005

Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> Edscott Wilson Garcia schrieb:
>>"Hurricane", or the meaning of "hurricane" in Maya: "Heart of the Sky"
>>(probably too long...)
>>

> "Heart of Gold" (from "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy") perhaps,
> hm? Hehe, no, not really.
>
> Personally, I wouldn't want to use another storm. Otherwise, Hurricane
> has a raging sound and meaning. That's nice for an installer, of course.

Hmm.. Yes we wouldn't want to give an image of something making a mess in
computer. On the other hand I was actually thinking of Hurricane too but with a
little bit different mental picture. "Hurricane brings you everything from .....
to kitchensink"

Show this when compiling that openoffice from source:
Install will be a breeze...

And when uninstalling:
Gone with a wind

-Tuukka