ANNOUNCE: xffm-4.3.3 released

Peeter Vois peeter.vois at proekspert.ee
Tue Aug 16 09:19:53 CEST 2005

Cool!

I was trying to create rpm from it and have problem to find icontheme
package from network:

checking for optional package xfce4-icon-theme-1.0 >= 4.3.0.3... not found
checking for optional package gnome-icon-theme >= 2.8.0... not found
Configure error. Neither xfce4-icon-theme nor gnome-icon-theme found

I quess that there is no snapshot icontheme package for 4.3.0.3 created yet.

Best Regards ...
Peeter Vois