better user interface :: XFCE

Tuukka Mäkinen tukem at iki.fi
Tue Aug 9 16:09:27 CEST 2005

Wit Wilinski wrote:
> Here are some thoughts after reading this article: http://osnews.com/story.php?news_id=6282

----- an interesting suggestion removed ----------------

I know replying without reading that article is stupid but I'll do it anyway :-)

Admittedly switching whole programs and just not windows sounds great but can't
the same thing already be accomplished by running different programs on
different workspaces. So instead of Alt-Tab just do Ctrl-F* or ctrl-alt-<left or
right arrow>. Also I have a habit of ending up with more than one mozilla window
but I wouldn't want them all to pop to the front when alt-tabbing.

Perhaps I should just read that article...

Tuukka