Kill window/app?

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Mon Apr 11 20:41:01 CEST 2005

Joe Crawford wrote:
> One thing I noticed was really missing from xfce was a "kill
> window/app" button.  Did I miss this? I use the one in gnome quite
> frequently.

Yeah, the problem is that this should simply not happen ;-) If there are
bugs in a program that make it hang, it has some advantages to make this
really annoying so users complain to the app author and the problem may
be fixed sooner.

It used to be present when right-clicking on the close button, but
Olivier considered it too dangerous an option and removed it.

	Jasper