SVN MOVE TIME!!! 14:00CET

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Mon Apr 4 13:51:36 CEST 2005

cvs will be unavailable from 14:00 CET, that's in 10 minutes from now.

this includes xfc and xfmedia!!!

NO MORE COMMITS !!!

I hope to get the SVN trunk ready at -say- 20:00 CET. Please bear with
me because I'm performing the migration on a different machine so I need
to transfer the data back-and-forward which depends on the available BW
and might take longer. I will publish the new svn URLS on this list as
soon as it's finished

This means that I have 2 full off-site backups and one on-site (total 3
different physical machines and locations). No need to run a backup
yourself!

AFTERWARDS:

*** DO NOT CHECKOUT THE ENTIRE TREE ***

<<< it's 5.0gb large and I'll kick you if you do so (later this will be
okay but not now) >>>

please just checkout your personal project at first, otherwise ONLY
trunks/4_2_0/whateveryouareworkingon

1) all maintainers should clean up their SVN trees ASAP and remove
obsolete things like .cvsignore, bad branches and tags, and

2) all devs are requested to do their mkdist etc. checking, utf
formatting etc etc. everything that could have gone wrong. check now first!

hope it all goes well ;^)

sofar