Sounds of Xfce3.8 for Xfcalendar

Mickaël Graf korbinus at espresso.foo-projects.org
Mon Apr 4 08:58:45 CEST 2005

Hi,

the current version of Xfcalendar is playing music, or at list is able to execute a program for playing music. The idea is to hear something when the reminder box appears.

Looking for sounds I thought of the ones from Xfce 3.8. Is it okay to use them? (I think so, but I prefer check).

My second question is where to put them? So far they are in /usr/share/xfcalendar/sounds on my box. Is it ok or do you think I should put them in another place, like /usr/share/xfce4?

Cheers
Mickael