XFCE is discussed in distrowatch

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Tue Sep 28 17:59:03 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 08:42 -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> Erik Harrison wrote:
> i'd probably use it for junk food.

I would be willing to open up a bank account (EU/NL) and gather funds if
needed (have jazman co-sign) as this is possible rather easily in the
Netherlands. Due to my connections with the US I can easily transfer
funds through tau's account to Europe (visa-> withdrawl at ATM =^)) and
deposit them on a NL bank account registered properly. There would be
some cost involved of course but this could be an option if money
becomes a problem to handle (more than 3 zeros). Of course Olvier would
much rather be coding so consider this offer in case it becomes
viable/needed. Also for european donations IBAN deposits would be
possible that way.

sofar