new buzilla entry form

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Sep 27 21:50:40 CEST 2004

hey all-

i worked out a new-ish layout for the advanced bug entry form.  the idea
was to move most of the stuff that most people won't need to change over
to the righthand column, so you can just scan down the left and not miss
anything important.  this also left room for me to stick a dynamic
component description field in the center (though i still don't have the
spacing quite worked out yet).

for devs that look at this: the keywords, depends on, and blocks fields
will only show up for people in the 'editbugs' group.

comments are welcome.  if this looks terribly ugly in your browser, please
let me know (screenshot would be appreciated, emailed to me off-list,
single-window only, filesize as small as you can get while still giving
me the general idea).

oh, yeah.  the URL:
http://bugs.xfce.org/enter_bug.cgi

thanks,