XFDesktop Segfault

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Sep 27 00:48:31 CEST 2004

well, it is... as you might guess... at times not finding the menu file
or the regged categories file, which is odd, since they're installed to
a system location (but you can copy them to a user location to edit
them).  do you have the files $sysconfdir/xdg/xfce4/desktop/menu.xml and
$sysconfdir/xdg/xfce4/desktop/xfce-registered-categories.xml?  if not,
you have an installation problem, otherwise, there's something wrong
with my code that looks for the files.

    -brian