xfwm4's wrap workspaces broken?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sun Sep 26 12:11:56 CEST 2004

hmm, i don't appear to have an xfwm4rc.  it's not where you mention, and
not in the ~/.config/ hierarchy.  is scroll_workspaces what i'm looking
for?  it sounds like that's the new option to enable/disable workspace
scrolling altogether.  what i want to do is make it so when i scroll up
on workspace 0, it sends me to workspace 4, and when i scroll down on WS
4, it sends me to WS 0.

thanks,
brian