xfwm4 cvs bug

Jens Luedicke jens.luedicke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:44:55 CEST 2004

Hi...

Just to make sure, what do you mean with:

If I copy the src/xfwm4 executable from 5th august cvs version to
/usr/local/bin, it works.

!?

xfwm4 needs to be installed with make install, just to copy the binary
isn't enough. Furthermore I can't confirm that non-root users can't
run xfwm4. For me it works just fine.

Jens

Jens Luedicke <jens at irs-net.com>
web: http://public.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/~luedickj/