Nedit/xfce bug?

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Tue Sep 21 16:33:49 CEST 2004

	Hi:

	There is a weird behaviour with Nedit editor only present in xfce (in
KDE it works right):

	I am editing several files using Nedit editor. Every file is opened in
a different window. For every window, I open the 'find' (or replace)
dialog to find some character strings in the file. When I try to close
one of these find dialogs, the dialog continues to be opened but it is
completely crashed. On the other side, when opening only a single find
dialog, I can close the dialog.

	This strange behaviour does not appear when using KDE environtment.

	My system is Slackware 10.0, nedit 5.5RC1 and 5.5RC2, xfce (cvs version
from 5th august).

	I do not believe this is a Nedit issue (but I could be wrong) because
this behaviour was present in previous 5.5RC1 version and in the last
one 5.5RC2.

	Some idea?

Xavier