Panel memory leak?

Peeter Vois Peeter.Vois at proekspert.ee
Tue Sep 21 08:50:31 CEST 2004

Hi,

Today morning when I opened my desktop from screensaver, I noticed that
panel was unable to start terminal. It told me that no memory. Then I
switched to text console and did run top command. The panel was
allocated over 300M memory. Yesterday I did play with the plugins and I
did add to the panel a trigger launcher, but I did forget to configure
it. Today I did need to restart the XFCE and the panel did take at the
beginning 20M of memory (7M is shared). Is this amount normal?

I have version 4.0.6 installed

Best Regards ...
Peeter