Compositor status

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Mon Sep 20 12:35:11 CEST 2004

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
>
>> I do think it is important to make the switch to bugzilla before the
>> alpha release. Brian, Auke, any ETA on that?
>

> unfortunately, it's not going so smoothly.  there's a problem with
> apache on espresso - it's not executing CGI's properly.  even a quick
> 4-liner that runs fine on my box causes a 500 server error on
> espresso.  the time difference between auke and me isn't helping
> matters either.

don't forget we set it up in your public_html and that might screw up
things since it is already partially defined in the normal ~user
permissions/options directory directive. Then we also have VHosts setup.

BTW there *ARE* CGI's running correctly on espresso so don't assume
directly that it's apache immediately (http://cvs.xfce.org/)

I'll try to see if I can allocate a normal vhost instead of a userdir
setup for it. did you populate the database already on espresso?

sofar