CVS Bug

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Sep 20 07:59:17 CEST 2004

Hi Erik,

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 00:38, Erik Harrison wrote:
> xfce-setting-show doesn't get focus when launched. Happens from Xterm,
> the panel, and xffm. xprop output attatched.

That's focus stealing. GTK Doesn't update the NET_USER_TIME so xfwm4
consider the win older than the time of the last user event and doesn't
give it focus. I consider that as a GTK bug unless someone proves the
contrary.

> Workspace margins appear twice in the settings screen, once by
> themselves and once under "Workspaces and Margins" - unless I have an
> old mcs plugin hanging around, that is.

The plugin has been renamed, but you still have the old one so it get
loaded.

> Wasn't there a patch to make only app icons show up in the taskbar? I
> don't care too much, but with the width adjustment on the taskbar, it
> could make a suitable iconbox replacement if the feature was
> introduced.

Yes, it's there and it works, just enabled it in the taskbar settings.

Cheers,
Olivier.
--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -