Compositor status

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Sep 20 02:28:18 CEST 2004

Why not release an alpha/beta of what's in CVS now, and then release a
4.4 alpha in a few weeks?  Maybe it'll help get people in the swing of
releasing a bit more often than once/year.  Granted, a few weeks seems a
bit rushed, but the idea is to get people used to releasing code that is
stable (even if feature incomplete) and then release again soon
afterwards when more features are done.

--

Randy