Compositor status

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Sep 20 02:28:18 CEST 2004

Why not release an alpha/beta of what's in CVS now, and then release a 
4.4 alpha in a few weeks?  Maybe it'll help get people in the swing of 
releasing a bit more often than once/year.  Granted, a few weeks seems a 
bit rushed, but the idea is to get people used to releasing code that is 
stable (even if feature incomplete) and then release again soon 
afterwards when more features are done.



edscott wrote:
> In that case, I would rather we wait a bit more for the compositor to be
> included in the alpha. (What's a couple more weeks when compared to a
> year?)
> regards,
> Edscott

More information about the Xfce4-dev mailing list