CVS Bug

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 00:38:22 CEST 2004

Funny Jasper should tell me to run CVS - I had just finished building.

I was running CVS about 2 months ago, but a munge with a slackware
upgrade reverted me back to 4.0.6.

Overall, I'm pleased. A few nits:

xfce-setting-show doesn't get focus when launched. Happens from Xterm,
the panel, and xffm. xprop output attatched.

Workspace margins appear twice in the settings screen, once by
themselves and once under "Workspaces and Margins" - unless I have an
old mcs plugin hanging around, that is.

Wasn't there a patch to make only app icons show up in the taskbar? I
don't care too much, but with the width adjustment on the taskbar, it
could make a suitable iconbox replacement if the feature was
introduced.

--
-Erik