xffm cell editing

edscott edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Sun Sep 12 18:09:34 CEST 2004

El dom, 12-09-2004 a las 08:53, Bernhard Walle escribió:

> I'm really against such configure options. I'm no Xfce developer, of
> course, but I see this from the user perspecitive. He cannot use
> distributor's packages but needs to recompile.
>
> configure options make sense where features depend on installed
> libraries or on the used on the operating system/distribution. And
> they are useful where hardware is really slow or memory is really
> short, such as embedded devices.

In this case it is different. The configure options pertain to features
that are effectively "removed" from xffm. They are provided for binary
packagers (or those who compile from source) who might not want
such-or-such feature removed.

The panel-toolbar will remain non-compiled by default (on Olivier's
request), but the other options can be turned back on if interest is
reflected on this mail list.

regards,

Edscott