xffm cell editing

edscott edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Sun Sep 12 15:25:19 CEST 2004

El sáb, 11-09-2004 a las 17:30, Francois Le Clainche escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I can not find the "disable cell editing" option in xffm anymore. Am I wrong?
> I can not live without.

Hi Francois,

Do a ./configure --enable-extendprefs. By default several features are
not compiled in but left to the discretion of the binary packager. This
is because what is useful to some, might not be useful to others.

Options that need to be turned on at build time:

[--enable-extendprefs], [Extend the amount of preferences configurable
by the user]

[--enable-scrambledir], [Allow scramble to act recursively on
directories]

[--enable-panel], [Include a dnd toolbar with panel launchers. This is
useful when you run xffm on several remote boxes and want to access the
panel stuff on those remote boxes]

[--enable-filter], [Include a filter for folder contents]

[--disable-menu], [Disable the visibility of the main menu. If this is
chosen, you can always access the main menu as if it were a popup,
clicking button 3 where it "should" be, or using F10.]

And if you want to enable all of the above with a single directive:

[--enable-all], [Include include all extra xffm features]

I am open currently contemplating other stuff that can be removed from
the default without the ordinary user noticing... Probably the complete
scramble command and the xfmime-editor for customizing mime-icons.
Comments?

regards,

Edscott