Contributing

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Thu Sep 9 23:42:38 CEST 2004

Le lundi 06 septembre 2004 à 14:04 -0300, Mario Carugno a écrit :
> Hi there ! I'm new to xfce and i like it a lot.
>
> I want to cotribute in some way, i'm a C programmer. But if have only
> a 56k modem, can i still help ?

right now we are in (temporaly suspended) feature freeze but there is
many ways to contribute, it depends what you want to do : plugin for
panel (eg : support for imap, pop3s, imaps in the mail plugin), patch
fixing a bug, ...

> Is factible to help using cvs with a modem ?

i don't think so, my local cvs tree takes 161Mo, but you can post
patches to this ML