XfceIconTheme fixes

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sat Sep 4 07:43:03 CEST 2004

hey all-

jasper and i had some discussions about how to fix the XfceIconTheme
crashes, and the "best" way seems to be to change quite a bit about how
it works internally.  so that's done, and needs testing.  i don't have
the original version, so i can't make a diff, so i've attached a gzipped
version of the file.  stick it in xfce4/libxfcegui4/libxfcegui4/ and
recompile (might want to back up the old file first).  after CVS is up
i'll commit it, but i'd like to get it out so people can test it (and be
happy that the panel stops crashing).

jasper, remind me later that we need to dig in the UI plugin a bit, in
case i forget.

    -brian