avoid background management

Don Christensen djc at cisco.com
Thu Oct 28 23:34:42 CEST 2004

Has anyone given any thought to integrating the functionality of something
like ChBg (http://www.idata.sk/~ondrej/chbg/) into xfdesktop4?  Or maybe
it would be easier, having just read the Wed Aug 08 2001 news entry on
that page.  I haven't looked at this in any detail, but hopefully someone
out there is interested enough to see if this could be made to work.

I've included the general discussion list, as it seems more appropriate
to have this discussion there.

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA