xffm compile error on cygwin

Paul Moolenbeek darthpunk at myself.com
Sat Oct 23 22:08:09 CEST 2004

i already did a autogen.sh. on xffm(with make clean before) but autgen.sh runs configure with the flag --maintainer mode or something like that.....i am not shure what it does, but according the configure file it is advised to not use it. so i did a new configure with my flags, but still the same problem occurs. one of the flags i used is the one with 'enable all features'....

Paul