Extra MCS Modules

James Golden - aka Chibi chibifs at studiochibico.com
Fri Oct 22 11:40:53 CEST 2004

 Heh, got me beat there. :P Like I said, mine just used the screensaver
plugin as a template. I have no C or GTK experience, I only know some
minor scripting languages based on it. LSL, Gscript, and a few others.
This is how I code mentally--

something()
{
 if(this)
 {
 that;
 }
 else()
 {
 something!;
 }
}

I've never used includes, automakes, or any of that normal C
stuff. :o .. Well, except winging it with that mod. I seriously doubt
I'm worthy of being in a dev group. :P