xfwm4 + Xinerama

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 15 22:43:23 CEST 2004

On 10/15/04 22:45, Andre Lerche wrote:
> using current CVS head, when I maximize a window on one screen, move it
> to the second screen and
> unmaximize it on the second screen again, the window jumps back to the
> first screen. I'm no Xinerama
> expert (am only using Xinerama to test/fix the taskbar plugin) but is
> this the normal behaviour ?

this sounds like it makes sense.  with xinerama, you don't have multiple
screens.  you just have one big screen.  when you unmaximise a window, it
returns to the original position it was in when it was in the non-maxed
state.  (of course, the ability to maximise on only one physical screen
is for convenience.)

	-brian