Some 4.1.90 usability thoughts

Tobias Kieslich tobias at justdreams.de
Thu Oct 14 01:14:33 CEST 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 03:19:25 +0000
Jeff Franks <jcf at tpg.com.au> wrote:

> I've been using 4.1.90 on Fedora FC3 test 2 for a few weeks and I have
> a few usability thoughts that might be worth considering, at some
> stage.

I just like to add, that it's is possible now to run multiple instances
of the xfce4-mixer. I just didn't find anything about, especially not if
this is a desired behaviour now. I liked the old version of
automatically closing another mixer instance on another desktop when a
new one was opened. Is it a bug or a feature?

-tobbi