Proposal: An Xfce C++ language binding for GTK+

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Oct 8 18:58:48 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 02:25 +0200, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> So, if nobody complains, I'd like to start looking into details about
> how, where and when to import GFC after the next 4.2BETA is released.

Yeah, I think it would be a good idea. And Jeff is willing to maintain
the software he writes/contributes (which is one of my main concerns
when starting/including new modules)...

> PS: I personally *klemmer* the idea of switching the whole desktop to C++.

Yeah, maybe Jeff doesn't know to signification of that verb :)

It means that Benny is against witching the whole desktop to C++. So am
I :)

Cheers,
Olivier.